Tuesday, 10 January 2012
In the recent two weeks, the works I did is:
1. When enable the syncing with google task, the browser can not open the URL which collect the user Google account information and allow the authentication. After the changes I did, it opens the browser automatically.
2. After allow the syncing, If I do not force to close the program, it sync the task continuously so that the same task appears many times in GTG. I fixed this problem.
3. In about 5 mins After syncing with google task, the program crashed. Then I figure out that there is a dead loop and fix it.
Now there is no big problem on the Google task syncing, so in the next few days I plan to do more test on it, normalized the code and make it ready to be released.